Happy Birthday-TO ME!


A birthday cakeImage via Wikipedia


Friends, Bloggers, Countrymen, Lend me your speakers! Welcome to the 1st Annual Online Birthday party for...drum roll please...ME! For those of you who don't really know me, I am Collette A.K.A. Rayvenne (or Moonrayvenne on yahoo.) July 17, 1967 is my birth day. So, today I am 42 years young. No gifts are necessary. Your presence & maybe a hug are the best gifts I can get! (unless, of course, you have lots of cash burning a hole in your pocket & just have to get rid of it...lol)

I guess I'll give you a little history & info on me. Born 7-17-67 in Detroit, MI. Three days later, the riots started just around the corner from the hospital I was born in. (even from the beginning, I was trouble...LOL!) I have lived in Hamtramck, MI for most of my life. Hamtramck is a small city 0f 2.2 sq. miles, surrounded on three sides by Detroit & was once in the Guinness World book of records for most bars per square mile. Every year, on Labor Day weekend, we have a festival where we block off the main street for anout a 1/4 mile & there are games, rides & food galore of many cultures. Bands play throughout the weekend on 2 stages. It's a great way to spend some time & a little money people watching, eating & dancing.

I am Polish, blonde, & female & that gives me an excuse for pretty much everything...LOL! I am married almost 17 years (Sept. 23, 1992). We haveone beautiful daughter who will be 16 y/o on August 13th of this year. She was born on Friday the 13th & loves horrorflicks almost as much as I do. I am a lunch lady (cafeteria aide) at our public high school & can't wait to hit the lottery so I can get out of there!

Well, I know that's a lot of personal info for these interwebz, but I wanted to share a bit of myself with you on my bithday so you will understand why I am totally bonkers at times & no one will come take me away in white coats!

So, stay awhile, enjoy yourselves, sign the guest book (comments) & pig out on cake & ice cream! We're still under construction here, so dust off a chair & have fun!

Let me know when you have your birthday & I'll bring the trick candles! LOL!


Enhanced by Zemanta



1 comments:

Moonrayvenne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment