Welcome (Powitanie) Friends: New & Old - Past, Present & Future

Welcome to my blog! It's my first, so go easy on me! I have wanted to do this for a long time, but never got up the nerve till now. I can't use the busy excuse because everyone these days is busy. So, maybe I've been procrastinating...just a bit.

I'll be talking about all kinds of stuff. So, if you don't like the topic one day, please come back & check it out again because even I never know what I'm going to say! We'll have lots of fun here! Sometimes I'm even my own best company. (OK, so I talk to myself, too.) But, I love sharing with others & I hope you'll do the same. I'll put up some pics soon. I have some good ones of myself & my two sisters when we were little. (that's going to be scary!) But, it seems that pics now can be scary, too. I'll try not to frighten everyone off in the first few weeks.

This can be whatever we want it to be. You can be sure that it'll be different! (Ooh, don't know if I should say that.) And, although I do not speak Polish, (another post perhaps), I remain Polish, blonde, & female while wearing "My Babcia's Babushka"!

Na Zdrowia! (To your health)

Collette

1 comments:

Jessie Pedro said...

While I am folling you, you can follow my blog... It is a cool blog. Love ya twin!!

Post a Comment