No Applause, Please, Just Throw Money

Melodic Muse of the Moment:
"Celebration"
Kool and the Gang

Well,  I've finally done it.  Yes,  I have. I've gone & done it!

What have I done,  you ask?  Well,  I'll tell you what I've done.  But first I want you to make me a promise.  Ok?  No fanfare.  I don't want you to go to any trouble about this.  There's no need for balloons,  streamers or confetti.  Absolutely no marching band or parade.  No award ceremony.  Not even a teeny weeny surprise party.  I will have none of it!  Do you understand me?  None!

All right.  Now that we have that out of the way I shall tell you my big announcement.  A small drum roll will suffice. ..
     bum bum bum ba da da da dum


With this post,  I have already surpassed my highest number of blog postings ever in a one year period.  Since I began blogging in March of 2009, I've had a smattering of posts.  Last year,  it numbered eight.  This year,  with this post,  the number is nine.  So far. 

I figured a milestone as this shouldn't go by without a small mention.  And a great big thanks to all who have stopped by over the years.  I wouldn't be here without you!

Hey!   Where are the voices?????

Bowing my Babushka to you,
Collette

5 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Evil Twin is singing "Celebration". Thanks a lot.

Hee Hee. Congrats on 8+1!

Moonrayvenne said...

Ooh sorry about that ;) Thanks! It's really a very important accomplishment to me.

Karen @BakingInATornado said...

Congratulations on your milestone. Now time to work your way into the double digits.

Moonrayvenne said...

Thanks, Karen! Yes, that's the next step. After procrastination, of course...lol!

Bobby Allan said...

I did buy a cake but hey, if you don't want it..

Post a Comment